The PA-7050 protects datacenters and high-speed networks with firewall throughput of up to 120 Gbps and, full threat prevention at speeds of up to 100 Gbps. To address the computationally intensive nature of full-stack classification and analysis at speeds of 120 Gbps, more than 400 processors are distributed across networking, security, switch management and logging functions. The result is that the PA-7050 allows you to deploy next-generation security in your datacenters without compromising performance.
- 120 Gbps firewall throughput (App-ID enabled1)
- 100 Gbps threat prevention throughput (DSRI Enabled2)
- 60 Gbps threat prevention throughput
- 24 Gbps IPSec VPN throughput
- 24,000,000 max sessions
- 720,000 new sessions per second
- 25/225 virtual systems (Base/Max3)
1 Performance and capacities are measured under ideal testing conditions using PAN-OS 6.0.
2 DSRI = Disable Server Response Inspection
3 Adding virtual systems to the base quantity requires a separately purchased license.