802.11ac AP with narrow beam antenna for unprecedented directed coverage in high-density applications
The ZoneFlex T301 Series are dual-band 802.11ac outdoor access points (AP) designed explicitly for high density user environments such as stadiums, arenas, train stations, convention centers, and major metro areas.
Offered in either 30 degree narrow beam or 120 degree sectorised antenna versions, the T301 Series are designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure. The T301 Series is ideal for venue owners looking to quickly and economically deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments. Using directed coverage, the APs can be deployed in close proximity, mitigating co-channel interference. This is critical as high density deployments requiring a large number of APs within a fixed space.
Internal Narrow Beam Antenna Technology
- 30° narrow beam or 120° sectorised antennas for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc.
- Up to 10 dB of implicit interference mitigation
- The antennas are integrated into the T301 Series APs for a minimal form factor which is essential in many deployments
Ideal for High-density locations
- Narrow beam antennas are ideal for high-density venues where RF energy must be very narrowly focused
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dustproof plastic enclosure with flexible wall or pole mounting options